Post : CSC Common Service Center Portal 2021
Post Date : 24/05/2021
Post Info : Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology , Government of India has launch Common Service Centers Scheme ( CSC ) for providing All Government Scheme Or Services to Common Men / People of India.
Click Here To Login CSC Portal
|Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology , Govt of India|
Common Service Centers Scheme
- CSC Stablished in 16 July 2009.
- Application Start : NA
- Last Date : NA
- According to Services CSC Charged fees.
|How can I get CSC ID?|
- First open the CSC website www.csc.gov.in.
- Click on “Intrested to Become a CSC VLE”.
- Click on “CSC Registration”.
- Enter your Aadhar Card Number.
- Verify Your Aadhar by One Time Password Or IRIS Scaning OR Finger Print.
- For more Information : Click Here
|What is the benifit of CSC Center?|
- Common Service Centers ( CSC ) is a G2C portal. This portal provide many Services to the Common Men/ People.
- When any CSC operator sell services CSC give commission to CSC oprator.
|Is CSC a Government Company?|
- CSC is a limited company . In response to a Question raised under RTI it has claimed CSC is a corporate entity. CSC e-governance Service India Limited ( CSC-SPV) has been promoted by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
|How does CSC earn Money ?|
- Any CSC Operator sell Services. CSC VLE earn money for selling services as Commission.