ICICI BANK JOBS FOR Manager/ Chief Manager II
Job Description :
- Understand client risk and return profile, identify investment opportunities, provide suitable solutions and ensure periodic investment portfolio review.
- Keep abreast with developments in global markets, investment products and opportunities
- Liaise with central research / advisory / product teams / business divisions for identifying opportunities to cater to clients requirements.
- Act as an RM in circumstances where the RM is unable attend to the clients. Assist RM in acquiring clients.
- Share with the client or prospective client house views on various asset classes;and explain the rationale
- Fee income generation through constant interactions with Relationship Manager and Client.
- Competition mapping and augmenting new product development
- Showcase investment products to clients which may be of interest for them or which are on the approved list;
- Explaining key risks and other features of products in which the client wishes to invest and updating the client on the same post sales;
- Assist the client in aligning his investments as per his needs and risk appetite in line with dynamic asset allocation;
- AMFI and IRDA certification and registration for marketing mutual fund and insurance products in addition to NISM Advisor certification (I & II).
Educational Qualificatin :
- Graduate and Post graduate with 4 to 10 years of work experience.
Minimum 4 Years & Maximum 10 Years