Policy Bazaar IPO: Today in our article you will be told that when the IPO of Policy Bazaar will be released and you will be provided complete information about it. In our article, you will also be given complete information about Policy Bazaar IPO. Also, you will be provided with complete information about how to apply for the IOP process in our article. So please read it carefully till the end and stay connected with our website till the end.
Bidding Dates: 1 November 2021 to 3 November 2021
Minimum Investment: 14000 Rs/-
Lost Size: 15
Price Range: 940Rs to 980 Rs
Issue Size: 6017.5 Cr.
For RHP PDF Click Here
Subscription Rate ( As on 1st November 2021 )
Retail Individual Investor: 0.70x
Non-Institutional Investor: 0.01x
Qualified Institutional Buyers: 0.16x
PB Fintech Limited is India’s Largest online platform for insurance and lending products leveraging the power of technology, data and innovation. It launched PolicyBazaar in 2008 to respond to the need for more awareness, choice, and transparency and create a consumer pull-based, provider neutral model for insurance distribution. Further, in 2014, the company launched PaisaBazaar with the goal to transform how Indians access personal credit by accentuating ease, convenience, and transparency in selecting a variety of personal loans and credit cards.
Parent Organisation: Policy Bazaar
Managing Director: Yashish Dahiya
- Strong, consumer-friendly that offer a wide choice, transparency, and convenience to users.
- It has a proprietary stack that has been instrumental in helping the company design user-friendly consumer journeys across all of its processes by automating various aspects across the products value chain.
- India’s largest digital insurance marketplace with a 93.4% of market share based on the number of policies sold in Fiscal 2020.
- Largest, efficient, and intelligent networks, providing consumers with the ability to browse financial services products offered by 51 insurer partners and 54 lending partners.
- High renewal rates provide clear visibility into future business and deliver superior economics.
- Micro-segmentation has helped the company grow the product offerings on its platforms, streamline transaction processes, deepen partnerships with insurers and lending partners, and offer tailor-made financial services solutions for varied segments.
- A capital-efficient model with low operating costs.
- Operates in the dynamic and highly competitive online fintech landscape.
- Denial by the insurance or loan partners to offer insurance or credit products in sync with the evolving needs of consumers.
- Failure to maintain and enhance its brand recognition or reputations, or failure to do so in a cost-effective manner.
- Dependency on co-operation with its insurer and lending partners.
- The continuing impact of the outbreak of the Covid-19.
- Inability to ensure the accuracy and completeness of product information and the effectiveness of its recommendation of insurance products on its platform.
- A history of losses and an anticipated increase in expenses in the future.
- Inability to comply with the various laws and regulations governing the insurance broking business.
- Any Disruption to its IT systems and infrastructure.
- Any failure to protect confidential information, prevent cyber attacks and data breaches or improper use, or disclosure of such data.
What is PolicyBazaar IPO?
When PolicyBazaar IPO will open?
Policy Bazaar IPO Opening Date?
Policy Bazaar IPO Listing Date?
What is the Issue Size of Policy Bazaar IPO?
What is the Policy Bazaar IPO Open Date?
policy bazaar ipo should i buy
policy bazaar login
ques what is
grey market premium
policy bazaar ipo allotment status
policybazaar pb fintech ipo
details policybazaar ipo
allotment status policy